Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Letters


 Dear Pumpkins, I love you. I love how you look in my home. I love how you symbolize fall and all of the wonderful things that come with it!  




Dear Hubby, you are wonderful. I love how you give me a kiss on the cheek each morning before you get out of bed. I am so proud of you and your hard work in flight school. You are going to be a PILOT.  Dear Army, I have a love hate relationship with you. I do not like that you took my husband away for a year. However I now thank you for helping my husbands dreams come true by accepting him into flight school!



Dear beer and popcorn, you are delicous



Dear Warby Parker, thank you for my new glasses. I love your product. Only 95 dollars AND you give a pair to the poor. I am a fan!




Dear Friends, thank you for making my time here in Alabama so wonderful. I love having an army family! Margarita's again next week? 



Dear Baby Harper, thank you for putting up with my husband. You both sure are cute! 




xo

anna lizabeth




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...